BAKOLORI JOURNAL OF GENERAL STUDIES
- Only papers/articles not previously published can be considered for publication.
- All manuscripts must not exceed 15 pages on A4 size paper with double line spacing
- Referencing should be in the APA style.
- Each paper/article must include an abstract not exceeding 150 words in a book
paragraph, and a separate sheet.
- The cover page should contain the title of the article, the name of the author, designation,
institutional affiliation, e-mail address and active phone number.
- Only articles/ papers which have been assessed and found publishable, will be published
on the receipt of the required assessment within the stipulated period.
- While copyright remains vested with Bakolori Journal of General Studies contributors
remain responsible for opinion expressed by their articles.
- All articles/papers should be submitted in duplicate-two hard original copies to the
editor-in chief of the journal or as e-mail attachment to email@example.com
- Contributors are entitled to one complimentary copy of the journal where their articles